HOW TO ADD WEATHER CHANNEL IN YOUR WEBSITE ???
Here is a way that technology can do everything , We can embed YouTube Videos, Facebook Timeline posts into our website , how can we add our local weather to our website ..?? while considering it is a tough factor to bring weather forecasting channel in to our website.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO EARN MONEY THROUGH GO DADDY??
In the early morning we will worrying that how will be the day about whether it will rain , sunny, cloudy or windy , This million dollar question made answered by many windows, android and IOS application like THE WEATHER CHANNEL , ACCU WEATHER , 3G DIGITAL WEATHER CLOCK
Even our search engines will be answering the question about today’s weather , we have all the source to know about weather forecasting details. Is there any way to run about our own weather forecasting channel in your website. This made possible by “wunderground” brings weather to your own website . This made easy by simple steps ,
- Go to wunderground .
- Enter a location (Type your zip code, city, state, airport code or country) .
- The result based on your city and zipcode it displays the full information about weather . We can compare weather with days and hourly forecast with rapid fire updates.
- If you like bring these results into your website , go to “Get free weather sticker” on right side of the result.
- Choose the Basic design or get more design and option for weather stickers (while you choose for more designs – you can choose Fahrenheit / Celsius format )
- Grab the HTML code, paste in your website to get live updates on weather with rapid fire updates.
- Paste in widget area – well it will be display for posts.
Example here (Here I paste in page not as widget in widget area):
Chosed location: CHENNAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
click image to get live and more results for Chennai international airport weather .