5 TYPES OF CLEARING BROWSER CACHE
Cache is used in your browser to store the recent and the most visited sites that are used by you. Browser cache helps you to avoid too much search of the same topic every time, no matter of using it in the mobile devices or in desktops . Sometimes, your browser cache may create some problems in your search, which may prevent you from seeing the updated contents because of the conflicts with the currently stored contents and live contents. You can overcome this problem by simply clearing your browser’s cache. You may follow the steps below based on the browser you use.
If you are using the Chrome browser, especially v10,
- Click on the menu icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Show Advanced Settings, which is at the bottom of the page.
- Under the Privacy section, Click the “Clear browsing data“
- Select the “Empty the cache” option. Also you can unselect the other options like clear browsing history, clear download history or delete cookies that you wish to maintain.
- Click on “Clear browsing data” . Now your browser cache is cleared.
SEE ALSO: YOU DO BLOGGING EFFECTIVELY ??
# SAFARI FOR iOS , iPHONE, iPAD
For Apple users, Safari is the best browser to use. If you wish to clear the cache of your browser, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings in the home page.
- Choose the “Safari” option.
- Then, Click the “Clear Cookies and Data” . Click it again to clear all your cache.
# INTERNET EXPLORER
If you want to clear the cache in Internet explorer,
- Click the gear icon and choose the Settings menu
- Select Safety and then”Delete Browsing History “
- Now, Select the “Temporary Internal files” and unselect all other options that you wish.
- Click the Delete button.
After clicking, it will take some time to process and then complete its action by clearing the cache.
# MOZILLA FIREFOX
- In the Firefox browser, Click on Firefox .
- Select History. And then “Clear Recent History“
- Now select the “Cache ” from the list
- In the “Time Range to Clear” drop down, select “Everything”.
- Click “Clear Now“. Now your browser cache is cleared.
If you are a Android user, it is very easy for you to clear your browser cache. Just follow the steps below.
- First, Open your Browser.
- Click on the Menu key and select ” More options” button.
- Click on the Settings and choose “Clear Cache“
- Now, click the “Clear Cache” button again or “Ok” button to confirm your choice.