Google Chromecast 2 in India
Have you ever imagined of viewing your small phone screen on a large TV screen? Or would you miss a chance to rehearse your much awaited Keynote presentation that might spring bound your career in a large screen as you would do in your Board-Rooms? With Google Chromecast 2 this is possible. Google Chromecast 2 launched in April this year is now available both online and offline stores has topped the charts with a massive techies’ acclaim.
Though the application and Installing Google Chromecast is simple, commoners have a vague insight about the usage and application of it. Even the users of the existing Chromecast 1 might have a confusion of why should they get it upgraded. We have listed the pros and cons of what and what not Google Chromecast 2 has to surprise you.
What is Google Chromecast?
Chromecast is actually a wireless connection dongle that lets you screencast your trendy smartphone or tablet or even your laptop screens onto a large screen television and enjoy your favourite videos, photos, music and even play a multiplayer game. Cool right?
All you need is a power source to operate Google Chromecast and a common Wi-Fi connection that connects both your gadget and TV.
How do you set Up Chromecast ?
Its actually a hassle-free procedure to setup a Google Chromecast 2. Checklist to be completed before entering the setup procedure. The requisites are
- An unboxed Google Chromecast
- A Chromecast Charger cable.
- An active Wi-Fi connection.
- Your swaggy Smartphone (Android/iOS).
- Any Google cast app.
- A TV with at least one free HDMI port.
The Chromecast 2 Setup:
Plug in the brand new Chromecast device to a free HDMI port of your TV. Initiate the Google Chromecast application in your smart devices and follow up the instructions that popping up in your screen. Be cautious that both your mobile and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network before the completion of setup process which is going to be a matter of minutes.
Chromecast 2: What can I use it for?
Chromecast is a very productive tool that does a jaw-dropping number of operations in the same gadget. Some of the interesting features are enlisted here.
- Watch videos on TV screen while surfing for the next in your phone.
- We can also browse for videos from sites like YouTube, Hotstar that are available in India.
- Cherish your unforgettable memories that you have captured through the Google Photos.
- Enjoy dancing to the tunes that haunt you with speakers and whoopers of your TV linked with Google Play Music.
- Here is a cool feature that allows you to rehearse a Keynote presentation before presenting it in a flawless You can Chromecast your laptop screen and make a practice.
- The most exciting option for gamers is that they can connect their laptops or other systems and enjoy the game with a large screen Thus Google Chromecast 2 is also a gaming console for gamers.
Chromecast 2: What can’t I use it for?
A system can never be cent percent efficient. There are some features which Google Chromecast 2 needs to improvise on.
- Google Chromecast 2 only satisfies the users who are satisfied with watching low resolution videos as the device supports only low frame.
- Another drawback of the device is that all applications are not compatible as some of them are restricted only to few countries.
- This fact would let the gamers worry as there might be time lag between your system and TV screen depending on the Wi-Fi connection.
Reasons behind Chromecast 1 users upgrading to Chromecast 2:
Technically Chromecast 2 is way ahead of Chromecast 1. It has a mind-boggling 801.11/ac Wi-Fi standard, and can be connected to a 5GHz frequency against the original Chromecast which was limited to 802.11 N standard with 2.4GHz frequency . This in a simple manner can be said as Chromecast 2 is faster than its predecessor thus appearing to be smooth in the due course of function.
Also Chromecast 2 has a highly ergonomic design with flexible HDMI wires connected to a circular dongle making it to fit everywhere unlike the old one which would block adjoining ports.
Do I need to upgrade my old Chromecast?
You no need to worry about the upgradation until the Chromecast 1 seems working seamlessly fine. The key reason for upgrading to Chromecast 2 would be the astonishing 5GHz frequency. Consider a second thought before upgradation if you have
- A Wi-Fi ac router.
- A smartphone or tablet that supports Wi-Fi ac and 5GHz frequency.
- A need to play Android games on the big screen.
As most of the Chromecast 1 users do not need it.
The best Chromecast apps for India:
There might be a question popping in your mind , “We get great devices in India but do we get great service here?”. The answer to this question would probably be NO. Not all applications available in the world market are available in India. Here are some of the great apps that you can fetch in India:
- Movie/ TV show streaming: Netflix, Spuul, Hooq, Eros Now, Wynk , Hungama
- Music streaming: Saavn, Wynk, Hungama
- Stored data streaming from laptop or mobile: Plex, VideoStream, Google Play Music
- Photo/Video streaming: Google Photos, AllCast
- Other useful apps: Polaris Office, TED, Angry Birds Friends, Snake Game.
Who should buy Google Chromecast?
- Want have a good movie experience with good speakers and whoopers of what you have in your laptop or mobile phone?
- Want display your pics to your family and friends in a private party?
- Want enjoy movies with your friends watching it on a large screen TV?
If you have all these unfulfilled needs then you are the right one to procure a Google Chromecast 2. Stop not to enjoy your life with this cool and sophisticated gadget. Here are some website were you can purchase it in online.
Like and share the blog if satisfied with the tutorials and please don’t forget or regret to comment your suggestions below on how to improvise our blogs.