HOW TO EMBED IMAGES AND LOGOS IN QR CODE
The QR code is a Quick Response Code, From the name itself you can know that QR code can be access easily. You may know about Bar codes which is mostly available in every product to read the cost of that item. Like that QR code can able to store information, But its storage capacity is more and you can store any text or URL or any other details you need to enter.
These QR codes can be printed in any products, So that these QR code helps user to get more information about their product. Nowadays these QR codes can be read easily with the help of Smart phones itself. Different Apps are available to read these codes.
The QR code normally in a Black and White combination. But you can change the color of your QR code and you can also include your company Logo or any other image in that QR code. And it is very simple just follow the steps below …..
- There are different websites are available to design your QR code with free of cost. You can able to design with your choice.
- Go to any of the sites ( Qrhacker, Qrcode Monkey ).
- Those sites allow you to select your content type, That is you have to choose whether you have to enter URL or Text or e-mail or Locations etc., in that QR code.
- Then you have options to select the color of your QR code and some Effects on them.
- And one more option is include Logo or image in QR code. select that box then you can include your own logo or designed image.
- Once you select image you can print QR codes or download the QR code as a image format by clicking the required options.
This is also one of the QR code designing site. In this site too you have to select content type and other options like color, pixel value by clicking options button in that site. Then your QR code will be generated.
If you want to include Logo or image in your code then click QR code with Logo option at the top of the site. It will take you to another page then follow the procedure.That is if you send your logo or image to them, They will create a QR code with Logo which you selected. You need to send your image to email@example.com and moreover designing of QR code is at free of cost.