Smartness has been overloaded with the induction of smartphones into pockets of today’s youngster. This smartness has been further enhanced with the inclusion of virtual messengers through which journey of thoughts and ideas between two destinations has been cut short. The astonishing fact is that ‘Technology matters all about mobile and establishing contacts and staying in touch anytime and anywhere’.
We can easily categorize the total population into three: The Android family, The iOS community and the non-using clan. Most probably the third category is at the verge of extinction. With the inclusion of this great messaging application WhatsApp in the home screens the connections are made broader and stronger. The reason behind this is very simple, Whatsapp makes the transfer of thoughts, files, pictures and videos regardless of the type of operating platform that they use.
Awesome Features of the New WhatsApp:
There are a plenty of reasons for what makes WhatsApp the most preferred connecting app. Some of the valid reasons are enlisted below:
- Ease of sending pics, videos and files to anyone in no time.
- Absolutely it is a cross-platform communication.
- Making data calls criss-cross the countries.
- Having an intact connection with your favorite group of friends.
- Never missing out messages even when not connected to the internet.
- Most attractively WhatsApp is Free of cost.
- Now WhatsApp has become the new “Connecting People” as it has a great concern about the users safety especially for those people heavily dependent on WhatsApp for messaging purpose. Moreover WhatsApp is available for all classes irrespective of the technologies they have.
How You Can Use WhatsApp For Desktop:
WhatsApp is a mess-free messenger for desktop that can be accessed across any type of operating system like Android, Mac, iOS, etc..
Worried of operating small tech with small screens? Here is a solution for that. Try using WhatsApp for Web. This is an interesting feature of WhatsApp that enables the user to view their messages and the images/videos sent in a bigger screen. Your friends would be likely amazed by your reply speed if you use a normal computer keyboard. Cool is it?
WhatsApp on iOS:
The iOS has WhatsApp handy for its users. Just follow this simple steps to get it on.
1. Launch the Apple iTunes store.
2. Search for WhatsApp on the Search Bar.
3. Click on the WhatsApp icon and select Download.
4. You can enjoy using WhatsApp once the installation process is complete.
WhatsApp on the Web:
As said above you will definitely enjoy using WhatsApp Web in computers fitted with a large screen and a good typing keyboard. All is what is a pre-existing WhatsApp account is what you are supposed to have. This is nothing but an extension that is being added to your WhatsApp ( WhatsApp for Desktop and PC Sync ). It is simple as having a Gmail app in your phone. This does not actually create a new account but just replicates the existing account in your computers.
For this to happen, visit the WhatsApp Web page and scan the QR code that appears on the screen in the WhatsApp Web section of your mobile phone.
WhatsApp Web>> Scan QR code>> WhatsApp will be logged in
Once this is done the WhatsApp for computer is ready to use with the internet connection ON in both the system and smartphone. To unlink the account
Settings>> WhatsApp Web>> Activity Log >> Log Out from all computers.
Check more information on WhatsApp for Desktop check here, it covers about ways to download WhatsApp for Desktop PC
Like and share the blog if satisfied with the tutorials and please don’t forget or regret to comment your suggestions below on how to improvise our blogs.
Recommended to Read: