KEEP YOUR DIGITAL MEMORIES SAFE
Won’t you care if your favourite data has been deleted? Would you care if you have no records or photos about your past time? How good are you at assessing the value of your favourite items? “Prevention is better than cure”. So it is better save your data in some of the following ways.
- Take print of your favourite photos and put it in album. If your pictures in your PC or PHONE have been deleted there is nothing to worry. If photos get fade they can be always be reprinted.
- Keep your photos, information, important documents safely in a separate hard drive. It will not cost much as you think.
- If your data is large buy a USB hard drive and start copying more of your data onto that. Do it at least every week. You will have more space to copy and replace your stuff like music collections and photos collection onto it.
- Flickr is the best known website for hosting images and videos. You can save your Digital memories in The Cloud. When you use the cloud, your computer communicates with a network of servers. Some of the servers are specially used for storage.
- You can save your data, photos, videos in CD/DVD and make it two or more copies.
- Don’t delete your information from your source like smart phones, camera until you transfer it to a computer, it will be easy to view your information and images.
- Don’t edit your original document, image or data in case you overwrite with your file that is not liked by you. Make a copy before editing.
- Don’t completely depend on online websites like facebook, fotopic, twitter etc, because these websites are not permanent. Always have a backup.