How to Record Android Screen with the YouTube Gaming app, All of us know YouTube. It is a website, where you can upload videos. It was founded long back in 2005. There has to some changes in it. Isn’t? YouTube has given lots of features in it. Many applications have also been created for a number of purposes. It belongs to Google. Before getting into the core topic let us know some interesting facts about YouTube. It is as follows:
Record Android Screen with the YouTube Gaming app
- The first video that was uploaded to the YouTube was “me at the zoo”. It was uploaded by one of the co-founders of YouTube.
- Its office in the initial days was in a garage.
- The worth of YouTube is 104 billion dollars.
- The longest video in the YouTube is 571 hours.
- There are more than one billion users in YouTube.
- There was a huge dispute between utube and YouTube. Utube even sued YouTube that it has damaged its business.
- YouTube was registered on a Valentines’ day.
Many seem to be unexpected. There are many people around the world who go crazy after games. Tapping this potential, YouTube has brought us Gaming apps. It is an official app of the YouTube. It allows you to broadcast your videos live. To talk more about the context of the topic, let us now know something about Android.
Android is an Operating system that is based on the Linux Kernel. In short, Android is a system that with processes all functions in your phone. In-depth, Android can be called as a mobile platform, where the
- Operating system
- Key applications are present
The Operating system of Android is Linux Kernel and that looks after the Memory system, Power system, Resource System and also it Manages Drive. The Middleware consist Application framework and Library. The android apps that can be supported through the computer languages are the Key applications. Record Android Screen with the YouTube Gaming app Now let us figure out how to record the Android screen with the YouTube Gaming app.
- You can find the YouTube’s gaming platform, at youtube.com
- With the help of this, you can live to stream your videos.
- You have to launch YT gaming on the Android and click on the Go live button.
Now the question is How to launch YT gaming on Android. There are four main things that you should possess to launch YT gaming On Android. They are us under.
- Capture card
- Editing software
- HD is the best suitable.
- 720p is a must.
- Cards should be capable to do 60 FPS.
- EL Gato – is recommended.
- You should also consider Resolution, Frames per second and Bitrate.
- You’ll definitely need a standalone microphone.
- Adobe Premiere is recommended.
Thus, with the help of these, you can launch the YT gaming on.
- So after you launch it, click the Go Live Button.
- Live stream your phone directly.
- Record the screencast first.
- Edit the video and then upload it to the YouTube.
- On the other side, select the android app that you desire to stream.
- The Yt gaming that you have launched will bring you a list of apps below the gaming category.
- You can click on the “all apps” link to screencast any app that is installed in your android phone.
- The recorder will stream everything you do.
- This recording will also include the notifications.
- It will also record the audio from the speaker and the surrounding sound.
- Still, you have a way to use the mute option for the microphone.
- After finishing the recording, you have to swipe down the notification.
- Tap the Stop the session button.
- You can edit the video and upload it.
- Now you are done with your Streaming.
Let us now see the top Screen recorders that are available for Android:
AZ Screen Recorder:
- AZ Screen Recorder is the best Android screen capture app.
- It is used by more than a million users.
- It does not require root access.
- It allows you to create HD and Full HD videos and you can also pause and resume while recording.
- The videos that you make get automatically saved to the gallery.
Super Screen Recorder:
- Super Screen Recorder is another app that is on par with the previously mentioned app.
- It is very user-friendly.
- It also does not require a root device.
- It provides high-quality recordings with various resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates.
- You can pause and resume while recording and also hide the floating window.
- Screen Recorder is a full-featured screen recorder for Android that is entirely free with no adsor in-app purchases.
- It is lightweight and does not contain a watermark, or requires root access.
- It allows you to record touch input, external audio and supports Facecamwhile recording.
- It does have a video- trimmer.
- The app is available in multiple languages apart from English.
Google Play Games:
- Google Play Games has a lot in it.
- It has built-in screen recording functions.
- However, if you have an older Android handset, you should have a rooted device to access the recording function. It works up to resolutions of 720p.
With the top-rated recorders and the methodology, go ahead and live stream your gaming videos.