HOW TO INCREASE YOUR READING SPEED
In Today’s digital world most of the people are not having the good concentration to read the entire text in news paper, posters or even in book. Mostly people would like to read the heading alone, it may be due to insufficient time or lack of concentration. Though it is easy way to read, if you need to get more information read the text fully. But nowadays most of the problems can be solved by Internet, Mobile Applications, Software etc., And I would like to tell you that here are some of the online software which helps you to increase the reading speed.
SEE ALSO: SEND FRIEND REQUEST VIA OUTLOOK
Spreeder.com site is a one of the online speed reading software which helps you to develop your reading skills.
- In this site you are allowed to enter the text which you would like to read .
- If you are not entering any text you will get a some default text.
- After entered the text you have to press play (spreed) button in that site.
- Once you clicked the button, words that you have entered start flowing/flying faster in the given area.
- Start reading the text faster. You can also change the settings like Number of words you would like to display in a minute i.e. words per minute and you can change size, color of text (In settings).
- The average reading speed of human is 200 words per minute, You can increase your reading capacity and check your level.
# BEELINE READER:
- This is a free software you can directly install from the site and you can you even in the offline mode.
- In this software, The color of the words at the end of one line and the color of words in the next line are same.
- This Technique helps you to read the sentence continuously without skipping the line mistakenly.
- Mostly human eye easily captured the color text mixed in the group of black text. Like that color helps you to follow the order of text.
- In this software there are some settings, you can choose your text color as your wish or which suits to your eyes. The options are you can choose bright text or dark or even blue text etc.,
SOME OTHER TIPS:
- Read in the Proper Environment-Increase concentration.
- Prioritize your reading- Read material in the order of importance.
- Read in the Proper Environment.
This is demo part video in spreeder, uploaded on youtube.