KNOW GOOGLE SHEETS EVEN BETTER
Google sheets are an online spreadsheet application that enables you to create and edit spreadsheets. With this Google Spreadsheets we can able to import the .txt and .ods files and converts those into a spreadsheet data(google answers). We can able to create the chart for our data. The new sheet is now enhanced with more features and you can create and format sheets whether you are working in online or offline (offline in your chrome extension).\
To know about the Google sheets even more better, just know some of the new features available with the Google sheets.
SEE ALSO: GADGETS TO KEEP TRACK THINGS SAFE
# Filter view
Filter view is the new special feature added to the Google sheets that allows you to name, save and share our data. Filtering your data helps you in the view of searching some important data and also helps you to hide the data that you not want to view. If you want, you can also delete the filter view. download free google templates for your docs.
# Enhanced Formula editing
Now you can use complex functions in a simpler way with this new Google sheets, because it offers auto complete function. While typing the function, it will name it automatically and shows the relevant functions with the syntax along with its descriptions. You can also use some new functions like COUNTIF and SUMIF.
# Enabling Offline access
You can access and edit your files even if the Sheet in offline. You can save and access the files that are stored in your Google drive folder. Here are some steps that lets you to set up the offline access of Sheets.
- Open your Drive. Click on More on left side of screen, then select Offline.
- To set up offline access, Click on the Get the app button, then you will be taken to Chrome Store, where want to click on Add to Chrome button.
- After installing, you’ll be taken into the Chrome page with Google drive icon.
- On the right side of the page, Click on Enable Offline button and now you can work offline with your sheets.
# New conditional formatting
This is the new feature of the sheets that helps you to modify a range of cells based on the data. You can also add rules that will colour the cells that you need. Also it allows you to take two cells and find other related terms.
To apply this conditional formatting, do follow the steps below.
- Go to FormatàConditional Formatting.
- Choose the Custom Formula option. Then specify the formula, range and rules for the cell you want to modify.
- Click on Save rules to apply those formatting.
So, Now make use this Google Sheets even more efficient and do smart work in your spreadsheets.