HOW TO CREATE A MEETING REQUEST WITH OUTLOOK
Organizing business meetings is not so easy, especially for the international organizations having multiple branches in different countries. You have to invite the business people for meeting. Also, the people whom you invited for meeting should have free schedule on that particular day.
In large organizations, sending meeting request to every individual is not somewhat difficult task. To do smart work, Microsoft Outlook has an option for you to send meeting request. Do you know how to set the request in Outlook? You can just start creating a meeting request in Outlook with following steps. Download OUTLOOK for your android mobile.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Choose New -> Meeting request to set your request.
- An another window will display, named Meeting. Fill the To box with the list of group members whom you want to send.
- Then mention the Subject and Location of meeting.
- Also, set the Start time and End time of the meeting with day and date. This step is mandatory if you are sending request to people of different countries.
- In the body part, convey message about the meeting such as project meeting or meeting about welfare of the organization, etc and also the agenda of the meeting.
- If you like to attach some reference items or files or business cards, then you can insert it using the Insert menu .
- After finishing all these steps, Click on the Send button.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO MAKE GAME USING POWERPOINT
Your request will be sent to your recipient’s mail. They need to reply about their convenience or inconvenience of meeting time or date. If they decline your request, then you have to propose a new meeting date and time to the same recipient. For that, you may not need to set the request again.
- Just open the Meeting Request message and click the Propose New Time.
- And now enter the new date and time of meeting and then click Send.